The Constructive Triangles Box 1-Triangular Box
Have the child to take out the materialfrom the box. And place them randomly on the mat.
Bring the green triangles first and place them together. Then yellow and lastly red.
The grey triangle is used for self correct.
The viedo show the way how we presnet in front of the child^^
(Please correct me if I wrong)
Control of Error
Black guidelines, colors of triangles and grey equilateral triangle.
- To show the various triangles contained in an equilateral triangle.
- Discrimination of geometric form.
- Growth in concentration and independence.
- Preparation for geometry.
- Development of appreciation of line and form.
- Development of creativity.
- To discover at a sensorial level the various ways these shapes can be divided and combined to form another shapes.